[Rhodes22-list] Bad News

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Aug 31 09:07:16 EDT 2011

Stephen,

Holy crap!  You were on a mooring in Quincy Bay, MA?  Did the wind knock
down your mast or did the boat blow into something?  So sorry to see Carol
Lee in that condition.  Hopefully there's no damage to the centerboard
trunk.  Might be time for Stan to give her a make-over.

Good luck and my sincere condolences.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD