[Rhodes22-list] Can't wait

Geoff Farrell geoffreylfarrell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 17:35:20 EST 2011

Rummy: Looks like launch will be available by early next week. Weather here
starts to warm by Friday the 11th. But, it's you doing me the really big
favor so you make the call as to what's the most convenient for you. Also,
understand if something comes up and you can't make it please don't feel
obliged. Thanks again, Geoff