[Rhodes22-list] Terror Threats in Europe in 2011

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Feb 7 14:53:47 EST 2011

Alan,

While I may agree with you in principal, what protocol are you referring to?
Please review my previous post regarding da list Rules of Engagement, or,
more precisely, "The Rhodes 22 Owner's Group Mailing List Charter"
(http://www.rhodes22.org/list/ )

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Alan Robertson" Monday, February 07, 2011 2:44 PM
While I got quite a few laughs from the posting, long time protocol of the
Rhodes 22 owners list is to use it for Rhodes 22 and related  sailing
matters. Please do so Bob!!
Al Robertson