[Rhodes22-list] Sail Repairs

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Feb 7 15:12:59 EST 2011

Hi Carol,
How extensive are the repairs needed? If it's just a bit of
stitching, anyone with a heavy duty sewing machine and the right type
of thread can do it. When we wanted our genoa refurbished and cleaned
a few years back, we had the aforementioned SailCare do the work.
They revised the luff for a different furler, replaced the sunbrella
and telltails and repaired the stitching. I don't recall the
breakdown of the cost because we also bought and new furler and
forestay from them but their price and the work was good.

Best,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD