[Rhodes22-list] Terror Threats in Europe in 2011

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 14:02:48 EST 2011

Holy crap. I never knew guys from Belgium where so thin skinned. I didn't
take offense when he told me to stick my head in a pail of rum. Probably
because  that's where it usually is anyway. Aw, c'mon Christian. Stick around
for a  while. You might even enjoy us once you get to know us. Perhaps you
could  enlighten us as to the Belgium views on world terrorism. Second
thought, that  wasn't such a good idea.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/8/2011 12:26:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,