[Rhodes22-list] Ice Box (for Lee)

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Feb 10 12:33:13 EST 2011

Joe,

I must admit that Germans have rules and they follow them (not
necessarily a good thing in World War II).  If I see a new word (to me)
in German I immediately know how to pronounce it; can't say the same
thing about English.

Still there's a fat chance (or slim chance) that I'll ever be fluent in
German or English.

Leland (old English for someone living in a fallow field; homeless)