[Rhodes22-list] Somewhat Boat Related Humor

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 23:50:50 EST 2011

Guys,

This is just too funny not to pass on.

Hank

A Letter to the Men's Helpline:

Hi , I really need your advice on a serious problem:

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The
usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes
out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she
comes home but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat. When she
came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took
her underpants out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment crouched behind the boat that I noticed a hairline
crack in the outboard engine mounting bracket.

Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it?