[Rhodes22-list] Nightmare

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Feb 18 07:10:41 EST 2011

Caesar, Rob,
You two need to keep your boats in a better neighborhood.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/17/2011 1:03:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com writes:

Rob,
One of my sailing buddies had his motor stolen from his  boat as well.
I have three locks om my motor.  The idea is if a thief  is on the prowl,
the
motor with one lock my be a more attractive target  than the motor with two
or
three.
Caesar