[Rhodes22-list] Tampa Bay

cover-man at comcast.net cover-man at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 15:15:17 EST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "William E Wickman" <WEWickman at spectraenergy.com>
To: "The Rhodes 22 Email List" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 11:23:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Tampa Bay

Thanks for the info Art.  So, maybe the best option is to haul it back and forth.  I was looking at Gulfport Municipal Marina or maybe St. Petersburg Municipal Marina, or maybe even St. Petersburg Sailing Center.  I thought that they being municipals may be more transient friendly.

Bill W.
s/v Fina Lee