[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Dry Tortugas Adventure

Wickman, William E WEWickman at spectraenergy.com
Tue Feb 22 22:32:39 EST 2011

Ha ha!  I love da list.  You all are too flattering.  But then again, maybe I should quit my day job and write sailing stories.  It would be more fun but then I couldn't afford to sail.  A catch 22.  Anyway, I think that this is the only group that can really appreciate what it means to set out on an adventure in our little/big boats.  Except maybe Rummy, who still thinks I photo shopped the pictures from my Bahamas trip. :)

Unfortunately, as soon as I hit send on the introduction, I found out that I had to leave town for a couple of days.  I will endeavour to get the next installment out by the end of the week.  Sorry about that.

Thanks again for the encouragement.

Bill W.
s/v Fina Lee