[Rhodes22-list] Doggie update

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Jan 4 12:44:21 EST 2011

Geoff,

He's a mix of what our vets believe is a black lab and some type of a
shepherd (probably German or Austrian).  He looks like a lab until you
see him next to a purebred.  His hair is longer and his body is taller
and more wolfish.  He can pop his ears up like a shepherd but that face
is mostly lab.

He's far smarter or more trainable than any of our other dogs.  He knows
he is allowed to bug me when I'm playing a game on the computer and to
leave me alone when I'm working.  I don't know if it's the difference
between using a mouse versus a keyboard or if he recognizes different
screens on the monitor.  Reminds me of stupid dog tricks on David
Letterman.

Lee