[Rhodes22-list] Mary Lou & Lee

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 11:30:54 EST 2011

Joe,
The hose clamps are the best fix, in my opinion. I was simply letting you
know that in a bad situation, you wouldn't be ripping the stern off the
boat. I  was holding on to my tiller handle when it happened to me, so I didn't
loose  anything. Fortunately I was motoring at the time and didn't have the
sails to  deal with.

Rummy

In a message dated 1/6/2011 9:42:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,