[Rhodes22-list] St Petersburg Boat Show

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 30 20:42:02 EST 2011

Art:  For the first time in many years, we are going to take a pass on St. Pete this year.  We had hoped that Stan and Elton would be down; however, ...

We are in Key West, sans the R22 but with a sailing kayak and paddling kayak.

Off to Fort Jefferson tomorrow - not on the kayaks.  {:>)

Bob and Kathy of the R22 "NoKaOi 3"