[Rhodes22-list] Battery Advice

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 06:59:39 EDT 2012

Rod,
West marine has a very good charge controller at a reasonable price. You
need to know the charging amperage of your panels. If they are less than 7
amps,  the $29.99 unit from Sunforce will suffice.
_http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productI
d=490088&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151&storeNum=50523&subdeptNum=5
0529&classNum=50530_
(http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=490088&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151&storeN
um=50523&subdeptNum=50529&classNum=50530)

Rummy

In a message dated 4/3/2012 10:12:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,