[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: water in the bilge

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 08:51:39 EDT 2012

Well guys,I do not know enough about the system. I was just reporting my
findings. Without water to track it will be difficult to determine the
source of the problem.
I plan on taking the boat out this weekend and maybe the stress of
operation vs. docked will give more information. This is a brain teaser,
but not unsolvable....I hope.
Thanks!
Cary
Radford, VA