[Rhodes22-list] DC to AC power

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 09:03:48 EST 2012

Bill,
Good question, but we need more information. What are you going to be
powering with AC power on your R22 that can't be done with 12 volts? Most
appliances can be had in 12 volt and laptop computers can be plugged into 12
volt. Even coffee makers can be purchased for 12 volt.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/3/2012 6:28:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,