[Rhodes22-list] Adjustable Blocks next to winches

Rob Granger rgranger at sbc.edu
Tue Feb 21 21:33:34 EST 2012

Hey Austin:

When I emailed you before about my friend who parted out an old MacGregor
V21, I referred to those as Genoa Tracks.  I think he got $40 for his and
the ones on the old MacGregors were not as high a quality as the ones on
your Rhodes.

Take some pics and put it up on eBay.  March is the best time to sell
sailboat stuff.

Good luck,

rgranger at sbc.edu