[Rhodes22-list] Home Made Peel Away Bottom Paint Remover

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Jan 17 14:35:57 EST 2012

Rob,
What's this?  A university chemist that uses and recommends appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)?  What's the world coming to!  We could use more like you.

the original Rob (who works in the health and safety department of a major university where use of PPE by chemists is something to celebrate).