[Rhodes22-list] Ballast ?

Goodness spreadgoodnews at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 19:17:25 EST 2012

Whoa!  I would never add on external ballast like that.  You will upset the hydrodynamics which will slow you down and likely create a long term leaking problem.  The rhodes is tender initially but stiffens at 20 degrees.  With the magnificent hull design is very stable when the rub rail hits the water.  Reef sooner or add a flexible fresh water tank down below.
Just my opinion, hope it helps.