[Rhodes22-list] jersey shore

Lynn Hoffman drfood55 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 15:25:17 EDT 2012

stan is hard at work re-building my rhodes to be. i'm wondering if anybody
who sails at the jersey shore would be willing to give me some advice about
outfitting-what i need and what's superfluous. i plan on some day-sailing
with frequent two- and three-day trips.
thanks for your help, lynn

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Joe Camp <jjcampjr at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Rob:
>
> I am not looking for a permanent instillation, just something to manage
> water when I am off the boat.  I want to avoid over filling of the bilge.
>  I was planning on running the discharge hose up over the counter and into
> the sink.  I'll stow the whole rig while sailing.
>
> Joe
>

> >________________________________

[image: QR code]

http://goo.gl/pYqg9.qr
Hallelujah! The Short Course in Beer is out in a second, revised edition.
To take a look, go to:
http://www.amazon.com/Short-Course-Beer-Introduction-Civilized/dp/1616086335/ref=dp_ob_title_bk

•Had enough of gun violence? Read the story of a woman who does something
about it .
*Paula Sherman and the National Rifle Association  *

get your e-copy for $4.99 at
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/23266