[Rhodes22-list] Water dog

Mark Osterbrock mark.osterbrock at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:58:06 EDT 2012

Ringo, our Brittany Spaniel is very comfortable on board and has the run of
the ship while underway. He is a 40 lb dog which is a nice size for a small
boat. We started taking him as a young pup and he quickly came to love it.
A tasty bone or other treat to chew on can keep your water dog happy on
longer cruises.
In the attached photo you can see the netting attached to our life lines
that make having a dog on board easier since he is free to roam the decks
and find shady spots even underway. Ringo loves the water and will chase
ducks and geese while swimming around the harbor or anchorage.