[Rhodes22-list] N E Rhodies / Sandy Info

Lynn Hoffman drfood55 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 15:01:24 EDT 2012

I haven't been able to get Beaton's Boatyard on the phone and the local
police tell me that the road to the yard is blocked. The only info I have
about Gratitude is from an aerial photo in the New York Times.
The foreground shows the submerged Mantaloking bridge with some houses
floating in the bay beside it. Off in the background you can see the
boatyard and what looks like a line of masts. So I guess she's still there,
but I'll have to wait to see what the damage was.

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:48 PM, David Bradley <dwbrad at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good luck Ben.  It's amazing how hard the Jersey Shore was hit.
>
> On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Lowe, Rob <rlowe at vt.edu> wrote:
>
> > Ben,
> > Agreed.  That's not the best way to start off a message.  But if she's
> > upright, there is hope.  Please let us know more when you know more and
> > we're all hoping for the best. - rob

[image: QR code]

http://goo.gl/pYqg9.qr
Hallelujah! The Short Course in Beer is out in a second, revised edition.
To take a look, go to:
http://www.amazon.com/Short-Course-Beer-Introduction-Civilized/dp/1616086335/ref=dp_ob_title_bk

•Had enough of gun violence? Read the story of a woman who does something
about it .
*Paula Sherman and the National Rifle Association  *

get your e-copy for $4.99 at
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/23266