[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes for Sale

Alice Weisz amicw5 at msn.com
Tue Nov 27 18:35:47 EST 2012

Rob,  I have a 9.9 Yamaha (1999) that has been a royal pain.  I'll be happy to give it to whomever buys the boat.  As we speak I'm spending another $500.  to have it fixed (again) so that the boat can get to winter storage.I do not have a trailer but Stan has multiple that he is willing to give away.It's killing me to sell the boat (love her) but I haven't been able to sail for the past 2 yrs. and the upkeep between the slip and the motor is getting ridiculous.  Just need to find her a good home :-)

Alice