[Rhodes22-list] New Owner of the Nautisaurus

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Oct 10 11:59:19 EDT 2012

Marlan,

Welcome aboard!  Got to meet Ron and Lisa at the boat show and they had some
real nice things to say about you, and I'm sure it had nothing to do with
all that money you just gave them.  No matter what you paid for your boat,
getting a Rhodes is always a good deal.

Fellow Rhodies Tom and Alice Hogarty kept their boat at Holiday Hill before
they moved her out west.  I was impressed with the marina and the Rhodes
River.  The slips are nice but you also have the option of storing the boat
near the ramp with the mast up.  Nice alternative if you don't want to
bottom-paint.

I found of few pictures of your new sailing grounds:

IMG_0414.jpg
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n44332/IMG_0414.jpg>

IMG_0415.jpg
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n44332/IMG_0415.jpg>

IMG_0416.jpg
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n44332/IMG_0416.jpg>

IMG_0417.jpg
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n44332/IMG_0417.jpg>

I know little about trailering and mast-raising but I'm more than willing to
take you out for a sail if you'd like to try to break my boat before you
break yours in.

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE