[Rhodes22-list] trailer repairs

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Sep 9 07:50:45 EDT 2012

The trick to keeping the heads from turning is to use a BFH. That's a
really big hammer. Drill the holes and place the bolts in them on the mounting
brackets. Use the hammer to recess the bolts and then install the lock
washer  and nut and tighten away. The hammer does the recessing and the
tightening  brings it even lower than the surface of the board. If you can buy boards
that  are still wet from the treatment process they work the best.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/8/2012 12:31:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,