[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Sweet Spot Responses

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 13:58:56 EDT 2012

My primary concern now is
learning about the boat, engine, trailer,  getting it properly set up for
winter storage and the occasional 90 MPH plus  gap winds that hit our home
at
the foot of the Olympic mountains every  November and December.

Perhaps hang gliding is more in order for your part of the country.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/15/2012 12:50:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,