[Rhodes22-list] Vent Fan, Anchor Locker, Cabin Trip, Bimini Frame

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Tue Apr 2 19:58:52 EDT 2013

Hey David,
	I've replaced the vinyl pieces on a couple of Rhodes.  It is easy to
recover them (I prefer white, it makes the whole focs'le brighter).  If you
paint them put a couple of coats of varnish on them especially the edges
then sand and paint.  On my other Rhodes the original finish for the sides
of the focs'le was Masonite, pegboard.  Sort of utilitarian.  I replaced
them with selected 1/4 Luan plywood with a nice grain and color and
varnished them, it sort of dressed up the focs'le.
Chris G