[Rhodes22-list] Boat Finally Repaired!

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Apr 12 12:10:08 EDT 2013

Congratulations Lee. It must have been a really great feeling to sail
her home. She looks great! Who did the work?

Hope to see you on the water this year (or at least maybe meet up for
a beer.) fretless is in the side yard getting ready for what we hope
is a SAILING season.

Best,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless