[Rhodes22-list] The Rhodes floats.

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 18:54:31 EST 2013

Steve:

Thanks.  When you own a boat, things happen.  She was on a mooring at the time on the Bohemia River (Upper Chesapeake).  Some micro-burst or mini twister came through and over she went.  My buddy's boat, moored just 100 ft. away, was completely untouched.  He had set his seat cushions up to air out, and they were still there when he checked.  A few boats across the river, maybe 500 yds, were toppled or driven against the bank.  Maybe I pissed off Poseidon. He can be a cranky SOB.

Joe