[Rhodes22-list] Sale of My Boat

rorkin roryorkin at verizon.net
Thu Jan 3 15:18:17 EST 2013

I am considering selling my Rhodes 22 this spring..It is wrapped at the
moment so can not be inspected till then. It is a 2002 refurbished in 2005 .
It has Most every bell and whistle Stan offered as well as a UPS sail. I
also have a tiller pilot. . It has a Yamaha 9.9 4 cycle long shaft, aprox 2
years old. Perhaps 10 hours on it, Tillerhandle no remote. Blue hull. If
Interested contact me and we will discuss.