[Rhodes22-list] Ok to beach the Rhodes?

Ellyn and Sam Moore eandsmoore at hughes.net
Sun Jan 6 18:45:56 EST 2013

I would say sure, you can beach her! But (always a but), it depends on the slope of the bottom, of course. As I look at my Rhodes on the trailer, it looks like all but the most gradual of slopes would allow beaching just fine. Let us know how it goes, so that I can try it!
Sam Moore, '77 R22, "Rhodester"