[Rhodes22-list] Ok to beach the Rhodes?

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 20:20:03 EST 2013

Rummy,

Unless you can clearly see the bottom, backing your boat toward the beach
is a very risky approach.   A log or rock sticking up can tear your rudder
or motor.  Or worse, an errant wake or wave can smash your transom onto the
bottom.

The R22 beaches fine bow first.  In fact, it is tough enough to tow on a
trailer over bumpy roads.

Rick