[Rhodes22-list] Yet another cockpit drain question

redneckyc steverayj at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:47:59 EST 2013

Thanks for all the responses. It sounds like at a mooring the thru hull on
the bottom is at or just below the waterline while the drain fitting in
cockpit is above. I think I will go ahead and order the new bottom fitting
and install it. People must not have to big a problem with this since you
don't hear about Rhodes sinking all over the place. For me the less thru
hulls the better.   -- Steve

-----
Fair winds and following seas .....  Steve