[Rhodes22-list] V-berth base movement

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 10:57:03 EST 2013

Sam,
Show us some pictures of your V berth.

Rummy

In a message dated 1/10/2013 7:58:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
eandsmoore at hughes.net writes:

New  subject!
We have had a problem on every trip with the thin plywood of the  (aft end
of the) v-berth cushions slipping forward off the narrow ledges of  the half
bulkhead. The  cushions are backed with thin flexible plywood  and don't
support weight well when not supported at their aft end. Do others  have this
issue? How have you dealt with it? Ellyn wants it fixed and I have  had no
success. The cushions keep sliding forward an inch or so and dropping  down.
Help!
Sam Moore '77 R22,  Rhodester