[Rhodes22-list] Ok to beach the Rhodes?

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 12:16:51 EST 2013

Andrew,

If you're not getting any cracks or hull deformation around the bunks or
keel, your trailer is probably correctly configured for your vintage of
boat.  The instructions for replacing trailer bunks for the newer model
boat stipulate no downward load on the bunks when the boat is correctly
seated.

Rick