[Rhodes22-list] Salt Water Rhodes

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Jan 15 13:16:03 EST 2013

Lee,

Very interesting stuff.  I just ordered some since I am tired of replacing
adjustable wrenches and pliers if I forget to regularly WD40 them in salt
water environments.

As far as your OCD tendencies go, you're not bad.  I store my flares above
the waterline behind the VHF, above the upper sliding doors in the galley so
that I can find them (and they will work) even if the cabin is filling with
water.  You need to put your charts in a plastic watertight bag as well.
BTW, I stopped using Tupperware and purchased (Sterilite at Wal-Mart) some
very nice multi-compartment parts storage boxes that fit in a larger latched
container that is all located under the step.

Mike
s/v <-- NoName -->  ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY