[Rhodes22-list] Lake Hartwell weather

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 10:08:34 EST 2013

We're getting beneficial amounts of rain and the lake has come up some, but
 we're still in need of weeks of this type of rain. We're currently down 13
feet  with the worst this time being at 16 feet down from full pool.
According to the  USACE we've received 3.83" of rain this month which is close to
normal. In 2008  the lake went down almost 26 feet and I hope to never see
that again. It's a  constant battle with the Army Corps who controls the
Savannah River basin.  We want a full body of water to enjoy and they want to
generate  electricity.

Rummy

In a message dated 1/16/2013 8:43:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,