[Rhodes22-list] Salt Water Rhodes

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 16:52:50 EST 2013

An option you may want to consider...

We lived in Seattle and kept the boat Atanu slip in Lake Union - fresh water. The boat stayed in the water for four years with the same bottom paint and the occasional bottom cleaning by a diver. Miles of lake sailing at hand in Lake Washington and a few miles through a canal and lock system to Puget Sound. It was really a great setup.

I don't know whether there are similar options up north where you're looking.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone