[Rhodes22-list] One or Two, how about 10?

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Thu Jan 17 23:42:00 EST 2013

After flying B29's and B26's in WWII, my dad flew B-36's which had 4 turbo
jet engines and 6 big 3,000 hp radial prop engines. He took me down to Davis
Montham AFB in Tucson when he was stationed to look at the "Bone Yard" of
obsolete aircraft in the early '60's.  Row upon Row of WWII bombers and Post
War Bombers.  Very cool for a 13 year old kid.

Chris G