[Rhodes22-list] Solar Power Ventilators continued--Now BungeeCords

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Jan 31 09:52:04 EST 2013

Jay,

Excellent knot--will definitely try it out.  I feel there is always a better
knot than the one I'm using.  The problem is knowing which knot is best and
then practicing it to memory.  Sometime the juice just isn't worth the
squeeze.

It took me several seasons to figure out that two of my knots, a square knot
and two half hitches, were the same knot.

Lee