[Rhodes22-list] How many people can Rhodes carry?

Shawn Boles shawn.sustain at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 15:27:52 EDT 2013

Hi All:

Again, thanks for the advice. I sailed on Monday in VERY light winds (ca
3-4 mph) with 6 (including me), pop top up and 175 out all the way. I put
one in the cabin and others in cockpit - worked well and it was a help to
get everybody on lee side to fill the jib. Slow but fun. We were the only
boat  that was sailing in these winds. Others were shaking and baking.

I am going out with 6 again today in higher winds - if I have to sail with
boom in lower position ('1st reef') I will probably take folks out in
shifts, as it is not much fun to be stuck in the cabin with pop top down
and the crew today is not very agile...

Cheers,
Shawn
S/V Sweet Baboo