[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Motor Mount

Richard Stott ric at steelbone.com
Tue Jul 9 08:31:11 EDT 2013

Thank you Dennis
Fortunately, Dadventure is on a mooring and the motor is not critical or required for the short term.
I can sail off and onto the mooring.
I don't need the 1/4 bolts, only the plastic side rails and the stainless steel plates that attach to the sides of the fiberglass mounting bracket.
Actually, I only need one. One of them is usable, but I'll take both if you have 'em.
In fact, since you have changed brackets, perhaps you will sell me all of your original mounting bracket parts.
Both sets of my pully blocks are in good condition and no signs of wear, but having back-up would be good.
Having lost three outboards off the stern of various boats in my lifetime, one un-recovered, I can tell you that a safety line tying the outboard to the boat is always essential, no matter what condition the mount is in.
Thanks for looking and good luck with drying things out.
Ric