[Rhodes22-list] List etiquette reminder.

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 11:13:19 EDT 2013

It may or may not depending on how your email program handles it and
whether or not the sender is in your contacts list.  Your name did not
appear in the from line on the email I recieved, just your email address so
all I knew is that someone using the email address
jegorman72 at gmail.comsent the email.

Hank

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 11:00 AM, jegorman72 at gmail.com <jegorman72 at gmail.com