[Rhodes22-list] 175% roller furling genoa

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 07:25:14 EDT 2013

I'm with Stephen and Joe on this subject. My hull is an 88 model with the
original furler and the original 175 Genoa. I never have problems with it. I
 don't need to change sails, so it works for me. I still have all of the
original  standing rigging.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/12/2013 11:19:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,