[Rhodes22-list] Leaking Window

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Jun 22 10:59:03 EDT 2013

Thanks Bob. I seem to be busier now that I'm retired than I was when I was
working full time.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/22/2013 10:33:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net writes:

Rummy:  Great advice on port leak repair and Harbor Freight tool to  help.

Congrats on retirement!

Bob  on R22 "NoKaOi 3  "

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 22, 2013, at 7:54 AM,  R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:

> David,
> The quick method is to  simply seal around the outside edge of the port
and
> continue  sailing. The slower, longer lasting method, is to remove the
port
>  using  wooden or plastic wedges and putty knives to remove the port.
Clean