[Rhodes22-list] Galley Shelf

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Mar 6 20:29:02 EST 2013

I plan to install a series of pull out shelfs below the galley counter top
behind the sliding plaster doors.  I found a company that will provide
custom pull out shelfs with blum hardware.  My plan is to build a 1/4"
plywood half shelf  to support the rear pull out shelf hardware and install
a 1 x 2 wood frame just behind the sliding doors to support the front of the
sliding shelf hardware.  What type of plywood and 1x2 wood should I use?  I
plan to seal everything with poly but assume I want marine plywood and am
not sure what type of 1x to use?