[Rhodes22-list] Cabin Sole

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed May 29 15:48:03 EDT 2013

Mike:

I purchased the teak and holy from exotic lumber in Gaithersburg MD, they
also have a location in Annapolis.  Not sure of your location but you can
probably google "teak and holy".  http://www.exoticlumberinc.com/

Exotic lumber cut the 4'x8' sheet of plywood into manageable sizes for me
and then I made the final cuts to fit my template.  I tried to use a minimum
number of pieces but found the long boards were too large to install and
ended up cutting them down to make and easier fit.  The cut pieces end up
out of sight.  I have three pieces of area rug that covers and protects the
floor but allows the warm look of the teak and holy to show thru.  Good luck
with your project.