[Rhodes22-list] Where's Stan's starter boom room?

Art Czerwonky cover-man at comcast.net
Tue Oct 29 20:01:27 EDT 2013

Ted,

It was good to meet you and your wife at the show in Annapolis after so many conversations and emails.  Apart from midshipman PT drills around the campground at 7am on Friday, the camping was fine, especially when the rain stopped...

I want to make sure there are no lingering questions about the boom room.  I see an uptick with the economy improving, the Dow apparently with a new daily record to day.  I am aware of one boat order GB got, this show being a major forecast for the new season.

As you and I have gone into detail on your BR interest, I want to give you a 'heads-up' that I have only one production slot available for a 2014 Spring delivery as of today.  Re the below, Stan has often floated ideas on the list, most evaporating.  Being an astute businessman, he would be ill-advised to attempt at canvas work in covers or enclosures.  Even the PTE you now have is farmed out.  He commands a very large markup on the R22, with a somewhat captive market, a margin he could not realize in canvas, especially as a newcomer.

If you all want me to hold a BR for the Spring I will need to have a partial payment as soon as you can manage it.  Let me know what you plan and I will be responsive.

Again,  a real pleasure to visit with you and your wife, who by the way, I only know as 'wifey' , a mite awkward for me.

Best to you and your family,

Art
s/v MaryJane