[Rhodes22-list] HOW DO YOU SAIL SINGLEHANDED?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Aug 4 17:20:15 EDT 2014

No...mine is a 150 I believe....smooth water helps a lot, but on the Great
South Bay , off Long Island south shore, with the wind from the south or
southwest, it can build up an annoying chop, especially with boat traffic on
weekends. When it's from the north, things stay smoother as my marina is on
the north side of the bay. Guess you can tell, I like it smooth!

-----
Chris Greco
Long Island, NY
Great South Bay