[Rhodes22-list] Seam line name

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Dec 5 18:11:31 EST 2014

Lou,

When Stan used to assemble the boats here on Long Island in the 80's, he
always kept the hull in a mold until it was attached to the deck.  I assumed
that this was to keep it from deforming under its own weight.  A trailer (or
cradle) might maintain the hull shape although you would need to brace the
interior to prevent it from sliding down into the bunks. This is best left
to the factory, I think.

Mike
s/v <-- NoName -->  ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY